The Mount Festival of Multisport
Are you interested in the details on our Training Plans for the Half, Aquabike and Running events?
For the Half Event we have a structured 16 Week Training Plan, which will be perfect for anyone wanting to take part. There is a Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced option. The plan officially starts on 3 October 2021, but you can still sign up after this date and follow the remainder of the Training Plan.
For $199 you will receive the Training Plan as well as membership to the Foot Traffic Training Lab:
- Targeted Training Plan you can view on your own online calendar
- Foot Traffic Training Lab Member Access
- Android and iOS Phone App
- Access to Videos, Articles and Tips
- Member Forums, Social features and other exclusive member benefits
- Push your Workouts to your Garmin device Download ride files to follow on Zwift
- Connect your Strava account to have your training metrics viewed on your Training Lab dashboard
So what are you waiting for? Sign up below now and get your training into action
Taking part in the Aquabike or Running Events?
You can purchase a Downloadable PDF through the links below.
Whilst these Training Plans don't come with the same membership features as the Half plan, you still can opt into joining the full membership to take advantage of these features, as the plans are available to the Online Coaching members too.