The Mount Festival of Multisport
Structured Training Plan
For the Half and Aquabike Events we have a structured 12 Week Training Plan, which will be perfect for anyone wanting to take part. For the Half plan there is a Beginner and Intermediate/Advanced option. The plans officially starts on 30 October 2023, so make sure you sign up and download or access the plan in the membership site, before this date.
For $60 you will receive the Training Plan either as a downloadable PDF or you can view the plan as a member of the Foot Traffic Training Lab (for the duration of the plan):
As an Online Member you will get the following:
- Targeted Training Plan you can view on your own online calendar
- Foot Traffic Training Lab Member Access
- Android and iOS Phone App
- Access to Videos, Articles and Tips
- Member Forums, Social features and other exclusive member benefits
- Push your Workouts to your Garmin device Download ride files to follow on FulGaz, Zwift or TrainerRoad
- Connect your Strava account to have your training metrics viewed on your Training Lab dashboard
So what are you waiting for? Sign up below now and get your training into action
Know someone taking part in one of the Running Events?
You can purchase a plan through the links below.
These plans come with the same option of following through the Foot Traffic Coaching Membership site.